There were several documents provided to attendees of the Feb 24th Forum, Can Idaho Improve it’s Standard of Living?”. You may download or view them here.
Handouts from May 13th forum on children’s health and obesity
- May 13 forum handout from Dr. Janos
- May 13 Forum graphs from CDC
- 2011-2013- US obesity-prevalence-map-
- US Obesity trends 1985-2010
Handouts from February 24th forum on Wages
- Chart, “The Coverage Gap” Dr. Ted Epperly
- Chart, “Idaho’s Healthcare Transformation” Dr. Ted Epperly
- Graphs: “Why Education Matters” and “The Jobs Gap”, Mr. Rod Gramer
- Bullet points, Idaho Business for Education, Mr. Rod Gramer
Nothing Happens Until
People Start Talking.
The City Club of Boise was founded in 1995 by Dottie Stimpson. Stimpson, a longtime community volunteer and philanthropist, felt Boise needed a venue where its citizens could explore and discuss important issues of the day in a non-partisan, civil manner. Our motto is: “Nothing happens until people start talking.”
City Club sponsors lunch forums, dinner “salons” and occasional tours of interesting places around the valley. Learn more!