- Do lawmakers take another run at tax cuts?
- Do they pump more money into teacher pay and school district coffers?
- Do they add to last year's effort to invest in an ever growing backlog of needed road & bridge improvements, and include public transportation?
- Will they address the lack of access to primary care for 78,000 uninsured Idahoans?
- Will they continue to add dollars to Idaho's two 'Defense" funds? The Governor has said he'll request another $1 million for the older fund.
- How do election-year politics- especially the Republican presidential primary in early March- affect the mix?
- Are there sleeper issues on the horizon (such as the child support debate from 2015)?
Sponsor this forum, and show your support for City Club, civil discourse, and thoughtful exploration of issues with the nearly 600 who attend, as well as the thousands more that listen to the radio broadcast.
Call Julia at 208-371-2221 to learn more.
|Underwriters:||ACLU of Idaho|
Regence Blue Shield of Idaho