Memberships, together with annual and forum sponsorships, support City Club programs. Your monetary support enables City Club to provide quality, non-partisan programs on topics of local, state, national, and international importance in an atmosphere of civil discourse.
As a City Club member, you receive:
- The knowledge that you, and for corporate members, your company, are part of a non-partisan, non-profit, civic organization of distinction and integrity;
- Direct access to regional leaders and policymakers across all sectors–business, government, academic, arts, and non-profit;
- Networking opportunities with a diverse City Club membership comprised of individuals interested and engaged in important issues in our community;
- Discounts on forum registrations, including advance notice of sponsorship opportunities;
- Exclusive, members-only invitations to behind the scenes, in-depth tours and salons.
- Potential tax savings, as your membership is considered a contribution to a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and may be fully deductible, consult your tax adviser for details.
Individual and Household Membership levels are:
- Individual, New: $85 Renewing: $75
- Household, New: $125 Renewing: $105 (includes 2 individuals).
- All-In Pass & Membership- NEW!
- Individual: $400
- Household: $750
Corporate/ Organizational Membership
Businesses and organizations may also become a member of City Club. Corporate memberships include the benefits listed above, plus,
- Visibility even when you don’t attend forums, through company name on tables, name badges, City Club website, and other social media;
- company name on all tables at every forum,
- 4,6 or 10 individuals designated as affiliate members, each provided a permanent member name tags that includes the name of your company (exact number depends on membership level).
- In addition, 4, 6 or 10 individuals may be able to attend any forum at member price. Those attending the forum at member price may be the affiliate members, or other individuals, at the companies discretion. The member rate will be applied for the number of individuals that corresponds with the membership level.
- Civic Circle: $250 includes 4 affiliate members, plus company name on website.
- Engagement Circle: $500 includes 6 affiliate members, plus name and logo on website and on tables at all forums.
- Leadership Circle: $750 includes 10 affiliate members, plus name, logo and link on website, and name and logo on table at all forums.
Memberships are valid for one year from the month of payment.
“Beware! City Club is contagious. Once you start going, you won’t stop. City Club leaders prescribe functions filled with fun and fellowship, along with a potent dose of challenging new information you can’t ignore.”
-Jim Weatherby, former Board member and Boise State University Professor Emeritus