City Club is able to keep its programs affordable thanks to the generous support of individuals, corporations, foundations, and non-profit organizations that underwrite the cost of planning and implementing our forums and events. In 2017, the Annual Fund goal is $10,000.
Won’t you join this community by making a contribution today, and help us meet this goal?
Your company or organization can also sponsor City Club at a variety of levels: all year long as an annual sponsor or by sponsoring an individual forum or event. As a sponsor, you will receive visibility at events, as well as complimentary registrations and more. To learn more, please contact us at 208-364-4614 or send us an email.
City Club Committees
In addition to monetary support, we encourage getting involved in our many City Club committees. Committees play a substantial role in keeping City Club going.
- The Forum Committee suggests topics, speakers, and content for consideration and Forum chairs are chosen from the committee roster to coordinate necessary details for implementing Forums. The Forum Committee is a standing subcommittee of the Program Committee and monitors and reports to Programs committee.
- The Salon and Tours Committee is responsible for organizing City Club’s Member-only tours and salons. Tours and salons are intended to function as a benefit to City Club members and as a secondary membership recruitment tool.
- Underwriting Committee seeks to find sponsors for financial support of City Club forms and special events.
- The Student Programs Committee implement’s City Club’s Student Program, which offers reduced cost access to City Club programs for high school and college students. The committee reports to the Program Coordinating Committee and monitor’s student engagement. Funding for the Student Program is provided by Landmark donations.
- The Membership/Marketing Committee is responsible for the promotion of City Club of Boise to create public awareness and maintain a strong membership base.
- The Development Committee monitors City Club’s overall resource needs and ensures adequate funding and resources for City Club’s operations.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please submit this online form and a City Club representative will be in touch with you.