Memberships, together with annual and forum sponsorship’s, support City Club programs. Your monetary support enables City Club to provide quality, non-partisan programs on topics of local, state, national, and international importance in an atmosphere of civil discourse.
As a City Club member, you receive:
- The knowledge that you, and for corporate members, your company, are part of a non-partisan, non-profit, civic organization of distinction and integrity;
- Direct access to regional leaders and policymakers across all sectors–business, government, academic, arts, and non-profit;
- Networking opportunities with a diverse City Club membership comprised of individuals interested and engaged in important issues in our community;
- Discounts on forum registrations, including advance notice of sponsorship opportunities;
- Exclusive, members-only invitations to behind the scenes, in-depth tours and salons.
- Potential tax savings, as your membership is considered a contribution to a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and may be fully deductible, consult your tax adviser for details.
If you would like to be excluded from the Membership Directory, Please follow this link and log in. As you are viewing the directory (while logged in) select: “Update my profile listed on the membership directory.” Then on the next page they would select “No” for “Would you like to display your contact information on the membership directory?”
Or you can contact the City Club office to enroll, #208-364-4614.
Corporate/ Organizational Membership
Businesses and organizations may also become a member of City Club. Corporate memberships include the benefits listed above, plus,
- Visibility even when you don’t attend forums, through company name on tables, name badges, City Club website, and other social media;
- company name on all tables at every forum,
- 4,6 or 10 individuals designated as affiliate members, each provided a permanent member name tags that includes the name of your company (exact number depends on membership level).
- In addition, 4, 6 or 10 individuals may be able to attend any forum at member price. Those attending the forum at member price may be the affiliate members, or other individuals, at the companies discretion. The member rate will be applied for the number of individuals that corresponds with the membership level.
Memberships are valid for one year from the month of payment.
City Club of Boise was founded in 1995 by those who believe that any problem, no matter how difficult, could be solved by people with opens minds using civil discourse. The Club offers several different types of programs that are timely, comprehensive, and non-partisan, recognizing that good ideas,leaders, and speakers can come from any quarter. Open to the public, our popular Lunch Forums are hosted by a trained moderator, typically feature a panel, and examine different perspectives on the topic while allowing for the audience to engage by way of question cards presented to the moderator during the Forum. Ensuring that each person, whether CEO or high school student, has an opportunity to ask questions and join the conversation. Our motto is “Things happen when people start talking.”
“Beware! City Club is contagious. Once you start going, you won’t stop. City Club leaders prescribe functions filled with fun and fellowship, along with a potent dose of challenging new information you can’t ignore.”
-Jim Weatherby, former Board member and Boise State University Professor Emeritus