City Club has a partnership with Boise State Public Radio that allows us to share the audio recording of past forums with our listening audience. At this time, Signature events and forums are the only recorded City Club Events. Below is an archive of all past City Club event descriptions. Visit our Youtube channel to view recordings.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Nov 03BoiseNov 03, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM MDTBoise, Ron and Linda Yanke Family Research Park, 220 Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, ID 83706, USAJoin in City Club's Evening Conversation with two prominent Idaho Republicans, Senate President Pro Tempore Chuck Winder and former Idaho State and US Congressman Raul Labrador. The topic will be the Future of the (Idaho) Republican Party.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Oct 26BoiseOct 26, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM MDTBoise, Ron and Linda Yanke Family Research Park, 220 Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, ID 83706, USADr. Raymond Krohn will present the history of this election and the end of Reconstruction in a Small Group Conversation. Following his presentation, members will have an opportunity to engage in the conversation, ask questions, and provide input.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Oct 14Zoom
- RSVP ClosedTue, Sep 28online
- RSVP ClosedTue, Sep 21Minidoka National Historic Site
- RSVP ClosedSat, Aug 28Blaine County
- RSVP ClosedWed, Aug 25onlineAug 25, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MDTonlineCivility has been at the heart of the City Club of Boise’s mission for more than two and a half decades, and a specific topic of conversation since our 20th Anniversary in 2015. But what lies ahead for political and civic discourse in our state? Join us online for a panel discussion.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Aug 21Boise
- RSVP ClosedWed, Jun 16zoom
- RSVP ClosedWed, Jun 02zoomJun 02, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MDTzoomJoin four of Idaho's Legislative Leaders as they discuss the longest legislative session in Idaho's history. We are still finalizing who all will be there, but they will be part of each party's leadership team. It is sure to be an interesting Virtual Conversation.
- RSVP ClosedWed, May 26zoom
- RSVP ClosedTue, May 18zoom
- RSVP ClosedTue, May 04zoom
- RSVP ClosedCity Club Virtual Conversation: Redistricting: the intersection of high-stakes politics and the Idaho ConstitutionWed, Apr 21zoomApr 21, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MDTzoomU.S. Census figures arriving soon will show significant population growth confined to a small number of Idaho’s counties. New district boundaries for the Idaho legislature must be drawn to even out the representation within a required range of difference. Our distinguished panel will provide context
- RSVP ClosedWed, Mar 31zoomMar 31, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMzoomJoin City Club of Boise for a Virtual Conversation with Sean Keithly, City of Boise Economic Development Director, and Tom Kealey, Director of Idaho Department of Commerce, to unpack the tools available to local businesses and support the health of consumers and employees in the Treasure Valley.