City Club has a partnership with Boise State Public Radio that allows us to share the audio recording of past forums with our listening audience. At this time, Signature events and forums are the only recorded City Club Events. Below is an archive of all past City Club event descriptions. Visit our Youtube channel to view recordings.
- Sat, Aug 21Boise
- Sat, Aug 28Blaine County
- RSVP ClosedWed, Jun 16zoom
- RSVP ClosedWed, Jun 02zoomJun 02, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MDTzoomJoin four of Idaho's Legislative Leaders as they discuss the longest legislative session in Idaho's history. We are still finalizing who all will be there, but they will be part of each party's leadership team. It is sure to be an interesting Virtual Conversation.
- RSVP ClosedWed, May 26zoom
- RSVP ClosedTue, May 18zoom
- RSVP ClosedTue, May 04zoom
- RSVP ClosedCity Club Virtual Conversation: Redistricting: the intersection of high-stakes politics and the Idaho ConstitutionWed, Apr 21zoomApr 21, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MDTzoomU.S. Census figures arriving soon will show significant population growth confined to a small number of Idaho’s counties. New district boundaries for the Idaho legislature must be drawn to even out the representation within a required range of difference. Our distinguished panel will provide context
- RSVP ClosedWed, Mar 31zoomMar 31, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMzoomJoin City Club of Boise for a Virtual Conversation with Sean Keithly, City of Boise Economic Development Director, and Tom Kealey, Director of Idaho Department of Commerce, to unpack the tools available to local businesses and support the health of consumers and employees in the Treasure Valley.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Mar 23zoom
- RSVP ClosedTue, Mar 02zoom
- RSVP ClosedWed, Feb 17zoom
- RSVP ClosedCity Club of Boise Virtual Conversation: What can arts, culture & history orgs do to confront a legacy of racism?Thu, Feb 11zoomFeb 11, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MSTzoomJoin this City Club of Boise forum at noon Feb. 11 to hear from Leta Harris Neustaedter and John Michael Schert on how this coalition came together and why it is important for these artists and nonprofit leaders to tackle a challenge that is obviously far larger that the arts and cultural sector.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Dec 16Location is TBD
- RSVP ClosedThu, Dec 03Zoom meeting
- RSVP ClosedWed, Nov 18Zoom meeting